Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is our granddaughter's, Miss S, 5th birthday. I've taken to calling her that lately and it fits. Our girl, pictured above with her momma in the hospital after giving birth to our little Buttercup, is a wonderful child filled with such joy and such strength of character. While we were taking care of her and her two other sisters, I never had to worry about information needed to run the house because she was always right there being such a helper. In the photo I think she looks so much like her momma.

She loves babies, especially her new little sister and I know that she is being a big help to her mom and dad. We've missed her like crazy and can't wait to get back home to celebrate her birthday. My girl, I pray the Lord's richest blessings on your life. May you come to know Him deeply and walk with Him all the days of your life. May your life being a shining example that even a child can lead them.

Hugs to you my big girl.

Love, Nana and Papa


7 comments:

  1. Oh your little Miss S is a cutie pie and so is her new baby sister! Babies are just wonderful Happy Birthday to sweet little Miss S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does indeed look like her mommy (o:
    Happy BD to your sweet little one
    I have one that will be 5 at the end of Aug.
    I bet you are missing everyone tons
    have fun in the sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh the big 5! Happy birthday to a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little sweetie....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet words of love to your Miss S. May she grow up in the knowledge and love of Jesus.

    Glad she's a good big sis. I remember pics of my son holding my daughter. They are 4 years apart. I love the memories of those baby days. They grow up so fast.

    You're a great Nana.

    Hugs,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BLESSING!!! And happy birthday to big {and little} sister!!!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday little Miss S!! Hope your birthday was very special! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14