Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Whatnot

Happy Wednesday Friends~I hope you have had a good week so far and are cherishing every day.
Yesterday was a busy day-Hunter and I went to the dog park but due to a very "in your face 4 mos old Husky"who terrified Hunter, we didn't stay long. Hunter's friend, Teddy, chased the pup off but Hunter was still pretty scared.  We went on our walk and he seemed fine. I spent the rest of the morning at my youngest girl's home, playing with granddaughters, dogs and just cherishing every minute with them.
The afternoon found me sewing and of course blogging and last night we had the other set of grands over.  After dinner the grands wanted to watch a movie and they choose "The Dog Who Saved Christmas"; it is one of our favorite movies but seems a bit early to be watching it. 
Today, hubby and I are going to watch swim lessons with the three oldest kiddos, it should be so fun.
Tonight we are going to watch our Peanut at swim lessons as well.  It has been a good week, lots of play time for Hunter and Lily and at least one walk per day, sometimes two. 
Hope your day is filled with rainbows and smiles.
Noreen

10 comments:

  1. Good morning! Your days are so full of good things. How blessed you are with soo much grand time. Enjoy those swim lessons...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun day in store for you, Noreen. You always have such full, rewarding days.

    Not sure when the next round of swim lessons will be for my grands. T#1 was promoted to the swim team, so I can't wait to see him compete.

    So sorry to hear that Hunter got a scare ... hopefully he won't let it interfere with fun at the dog park in the future. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son got bit by a dog a few day's ago thankfully it did not break the skin. Just a big bruise on his left leg. Thankful it was not worse. Glad Hunter was not hurt. We are doing swim lessons this summer also. BUSY! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ya want I could come on over and teach Husky puppy how to greet. Glad he is OK. I had a swim lesson yesterday and I did it I swam.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day! BTW, our grands have often had us watching Christmas DVD's in the middle of summer - LOL!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our dogs give us such joy don't they. May your next outing be more peaceful for Hunter!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you are such a fun Nana! Love reading about your day.

    blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you are enjoying the "grands" to the max this summer. Keep having fun!

    I saw the earlier post of Hunter having so much fun playing with your visiting dog. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great day. l Sorry Hunter had a hard time with the husky. Big pups sometimes dont get it. Have a great eavening watching the kids swim
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure sounds like you had a full day Noreen! Good for you!! We are very glad that Hunter was not too traumatized...it can be very scary...especially since sometimes the bigger dogs are off leash!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14