Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Joy of Giving

 Hello there,  How are you today?  Even during a Pandemic and crazy things happening in our country, it feels so good to be able to get out and give to others.  Yesterday I purchased a couple of loaves a Cinnamon Bread at a local bakery and delivered them to the doorstep of two girlfriends homes.  Both ladies had been on my heart and I just wanted to let them know I was thinking of them.  It felt so good.  The bakery didn't have any bread that was gluten free, so I passed but may go back on Thursday. Today I ran a birthday gift to a dear friend; I was able to catch up with her a bit and it was wonderful.

May your days be merry and bright.

Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14