Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Last week the entire family joined together and attended a Winterfest Celebration here in our town. There were jump houses, slides, games and ice skating. Hubby and I needed a photo for our Christmas photo scavenger hunt and this was the perfect place.



   It was so cold, but all of our grands ice skated, while my girls and I put our feet up on a ledge of a fire pit to try to stay warm.

This week will be relaxed and joyous.  May your week be joyous and healthy and your Christmas be blessed!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14