Wednesday, December 2, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

 Good morning to you and Happy December!  I find it hard to believe that I haven't been here as much as I hoped to lately. I will say that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with family and then had a granddaughter's birthday party on Saturday.  Sunday I came down with a nasty UTI and have been staying home as much as possible, other than to see my doctor.

We are almost totally done with presents and wrapping them-I've got two more left to wrap and this morning we are going to my favorite coffee house to get gift cards for some of the grands-who also love the place.

I haven't been in front of my machine in weeks and that's ok.  I have been, until Sunday, walking almost daily and doing some miles on the treadmill at night while watching t.v.

May your days be Merry and Bright!

Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14