Thursday, April 16, 2020

Snow

Hello, I hope that you are enjoying nice weather in your neck of the woods; we are having typical weather for this time of the year-one day it's 70 degrees and the next it's snowing. This snow is wetter and deeper than usual and I'm thinking it will at least give the grass, bushes and trees some moisture. We've been watering already, but this will help. So on a snowy day, what are we to do but stay inside. Hello we have to stay inside, unless we are walking our neighborhood. I can tell you that I'm ready for spring warmth to last.


Hubby is going out now to shovel and I'll start some chores before I head downstairs to work on my table runner.  I hope you are all doing well.
Blessings~
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Bleh! It's too late to snow when Easter has already come and gone. Mother Nature doesn't always behave herself, does she? Just one more reminder of who's really in control! Stay safe and healthy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the weather when we lived in the mountains of northern New Mexico. The kids were thrilled when the first snow came, but by May they were saying "Is it ever going to stop snowing!?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend! It is cold here in Missouri too but no snow yet. It is good to catch up with you. I have been working on my blog...it's been a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14