Wednesday, April 8, 2020

One More Checked Off The List

So what's a gal to do when we are under the Stay Home policy in our state, well it's easy.  Hunter loves his daily walks(unless it's snowing) and I've been able to accomplish a lot of quilting projects.  Last week I sent a little wall hanging to a friend as an encouragement and then as you know I got in and made 10 face masks.  They went quickly and were fun to do, until I ran out of elastic.  Prior to starting the face masks, I had been working on this small table runner.  At my mini quilt group, we had exchanged Charm Packs at our Christmas party and the goal was to make them into something.  We won't be sharing them until next November, but since I've had time on my hands, I decided to start it last week. It is scrappy and not typical for a pattern I would choose, but I'm happy with it.  Now my question is-what's next.  I have four placemats I need to bind, so I'll do that. They are a spring like fabric, that reminds hubby and I of Hawaii and we love them.  After that I have another runner to make and I will be getting my next Patch Abilities kit in the mail to work on.  Hubby has been working very late at the golf course; everyone seems to be so excited to be outside.  Today I also downloaded several books from a Christian author I just recently discovered-so I imagine that will occupy me as well.
I hope your week has been good and that you are staying inside, out of harms way.
Blessings to you!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Please share the book/author with us. Love that table runner; you're being very productive! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14