Monday, April 13, 2020

Only in Colorado

Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a delightful Passover or Easter. I think it was quite different for all of us who have certain traditions, namely gathering with family and grandchildren.  The new tradition our family started was we had a video call on Zoom with our daughters and their families as well as my brother and sil. It was new to  us old folks, but we all loved being able to see one another.
On Saturday we were having beautiful spring type weather 70 degrees, in fact we had it all last week~however yesterday and today we have snow.  Only in Colorado!  Somehow "Staying In" isn't so bad if you can get out and walk the neighborhood.  Hubby and I have been going on walks daily and it helps break up the tedious schedule of being inside. I'm not one to watch t.v. during the day before 4:30, unless I'm sick and I'm glad to say I've still been  downstairs working on quilting projects. I started a new project yesterday and spent a good portion of today cutting out fabric for the next part. Hubby and I have a routine of playing cards at lunch and if he's home that is what we'll be doing.  I decided to give my hands a break from the rotary cutter and decided I needed to check on all of you; hubby is watching golf on t.v. right now.
I pray that this finds you well!
Blessings,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14