Tuesday, April 28, 2020

More projects accomplished

Happy Tuesday to you! Today is a gorgeous day and hubby and I will be walking shortly, however I just had to share my latest completed project with you. This year our mini group divided into four groups to demonstate different runners for each season. This runner was Spring and it was so fun. I've had the center fabric for probably twenty years and have always loved it....it so represents spring to me.
I had another runner on the island with my mini singer and changed it out.  I added a bit of the center fabric and just love the look.  Later today I will continue on my May wallhanging; the positive about the stay at home is the amount of projects I'm getting done.  Now that the weather is warm, I'm sure I'll be outside gardening, but have loved crossing things off my list.
Blessings and health to you today!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely piece of work/art! I love the colors you chose! It is a good time to work in the garden as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14