Thursday, February 13, 2020

Coffee With A Cardinal

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!  I can't believe it's Thursday and I haven't sat down here until now.  I seem to run in so many directions and other projects keep me busy.  Last Saturday I went to my monthly Patch Abilities club and this was our project.  I've never done much with machine appliqué or hand appliqué for that matter; this project was only my fourth in my many, many years of quilting.  However, I can honestly say that I love this club and the projects.  My goal is to become better at doing them.  I also love Cardinals and wish we had them here in northern Colorado.  Next month's project is just as darling and I am running today to a store for one more item I need for it, then I'll start the different steps.
Tomorrow will be a busy day for me~our mini group is having our meeting at a local store; our year's goal is to support small quilt stores, so we'll have our meeting and then shop.  After it's over, I head home and host our daughters and granddaughters for lunch.  Each granddaughter brings a complete lunch for a cousin and the girls and I each provide something for our lunch.  I'm supplying a Spinach and Mushroom Frittata, Kim will bring a salad and Carrie will supply a dessert.  Hubby and I will be staying in for dinner and have a lovely relaxing evening.
I pray your day will be filled with love and joy!
Blessings,
Noreen

2 comments:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14