Monday, October 21, 2019

Good morning friends, I hope you all had a great week and weekend. WE have been staying so busy with guests and projects; amazing how quickly a week can pass and I didn't sit down to blog. Yesterday hubby and I went to our daughters & families church to see our second grandson play guitar with the worship team. It was fun, but I just had to smile as we walked in and I spotted our oldest granddaughter wearing the same dress as I had on-just in a different color. We had on black leggings and black boots as well. Needless to say it was has been so windy and cold that we both decided we needed to dress warm. I've had my dress for a year, but didn't wear the belt~I should have.
Miss S is 14 now and as you can see, she has passed me up in height.  It was so fun to be together this morning. Yesterday I just relaxed and just enjoyed being inside.  I have several activities this week and hope I regain my energy after our busy weekend.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14