Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A Wonderful Story

Happy Tuesday to you! While we were in Yellowstone, we went into the lodge at Mammoth Hot Springs and decided to see what was in the store. I saw this book and was immediately intrigued, being the dog lover I am and being in Yellowstone. I choose not to get it there, but came home and ordered it immediately from Amazon. It is the true story of a Australian Shepherd(Aussie) who was lost after his owner was in a car accident for over 40 days.

I fully expected to cry reading this, but didn't~knowing it had a good ending. In fact, it was amazing that the dog survived for so long. If you loved dogs and want an easy book to read, this is a good one.
I'll be mailing it to my girlfriend in Carmel Valley.
Have a great day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. This looks great; I am always looking for recommended reading. Thank you, Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good book to read.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14