Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Another Thing Checked Off the List

Happy Wednesday to you! As you know I'm working very hard to get things done for Christmas. I got the pattern for this cute little zippered bag and decided to make my friend Cyndi one for Christmas. Cyndi doesn't come here, so I'm safe sharing it. Although I modified the pattern so the wide end was on the bottom, I think it turned out so cute. I machine quilted it prior to assembling it, much easier this way. I'm had another full day-errands this morning, walking after lunch and then to the gym. Our internet has been throwing fits, so this took awhile to get posted.

Now I'm heading downstairs to quilt. I could barricade myself inside for days and not be done, but I'll do my best. Hope your week has been smooth and that you are enjoying life.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14