Monday, November 19, 2018

November Sunset

Happy Monday to you all! I've been sewing up a storm, working on Christmas presents and wanting to make even more. This weekend was really low key for us and this week will definitely be busier. The weather here is cold and clear; the photos below show a sunset this weekend, with Longs and Meeker Peaks in the shot.

My brother and sister of my heart are in the area, but won't arrive until Wednesday.  It will be too short of a visit, but we gladly take any time we can get with them.  Thursday there will be 23 of us at Carrie's house; I know it will be a time of Thanksgiving, laughter, love, joy and craziness all thrown in.
I hope your week is blessed and that you have much to be thankful for!
Joy to you.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sunset! I've been enjoying a lot of sewing lately, too - it really helps me de-stress!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14