Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy Monday to you all.  Yesterday we woke up to several inches of snow and decided it was a perfect day to stay home and enjoy a relaxed day.  Hubby worked on a new Marquetry project while I worked on several Christmas gifts.  We watched football most of the day and evening and enjoyed beef stew I made.  Today has been full~the gym this morning, grocery store and now I'm working downstairs again.
For those of you who watch t.v., you may remember the last two years there has been an ad on for Cuties(small tangerines) with a toddler hanging in a backpack on the back of a door trying to get one.  The toddler is the son of one of my oldest girls best friends and I just saw a glimpse that there is a new commercial coming out staring him-so be on the lookout.  He's adorable with curly blond hair.
This week will find me in front of the sewing machine, working on various projects.  One, I have finished and will share after Thanksgiving; it's a gift for someone and I don't want them to see it here before they receive it.
Stay warm and if you don't have snow, enjoy your weather.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14