Monday, November 5, 2018

Harvest Colors

Happy Monday morning to you! I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed an extra hour of sleep. I always love it when we roll the clock back and get that extra hour, even though it truly isn't an extra hour. During the spring and summer, we both get up early; come late fall and winter we love just staying in bed a bit long. Now that Halloween is over, I continue to display Harvest items and Thanksgiving decor. It's tempting to start decorating now for Christmas, but I'm happy just to watch Hallmark Christmas movies.  Don't these fruits and vegetables look so delicious!


I'm still working on lots of sewing projects, but yesterday afternoon enjoyed  the football game on t.v. while I was hand stitching.
Hope you have a great day!
Joy to  you.
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Those photos definitely screen Fall! Yes I think the Hallmark Christmas movies are all I can manage right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those movies! We don't have the Hallmark channel any more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, these are such lovely photos. I still have my autumn decor and won’t be doing any Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying the Hallmark Christmas movies too. And Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14