Thursday, June 7, 2018

Saying Goodbye

Happy Thursday to you! Today I'm thankful that I got to watch the wonderful time of puppies at my daughter's home. I am so happy that they are all going to wonderful homes and that one will stay in the family. I am also going to miss watching them grow into wonderful adult poodles. Here they are playing outside on Sunday; it has been such a great experience for Carrie's whole family. In fact, in two years another daughter wants to keep one and do her own breeding.  This is Carrie's youngest who just turned five~she adored the puppies.
Copper with the pups.

Rough housing.



Yesterday the first four went to their forever homes; one family is hoping to get another one from the next litter.
All I can say is how precious this time has been.
Hope you have a great day!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. I remember when we had 12 puppies back in 1980. Labrador's and it was so much fun. Our son was around 4 at the time. I'm so glad you got to be part of this. We also kept one of our puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lot of work to raise a litter of puppies, but we bet it is a time filled with lots of fun and smiles too. Good luck to all the pups.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. A sad and happy day I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14