As a #ChewyInfluencer, it is once again my privilege to share a great little wet dog food with you. As you know, I have got Hunter on grain free foods and add in some frozen raw food too. He is so picky and was totally unsure of this food until his cousin Petrol gobbled it down. It looks just like a stew I would make.
- Cacciatore style dinner with lamb and carrot morsels for finicky small dogs.
- Simple, limited ingredient recipe is great for sensitive eaters.
- Comes in convenient single-serving trays for less mess and leftovers.
- Nutritious recipe is made without corn, wheat, soy or carrageenan.
- Made with uncompromising quality in the USA by the family-owned company.
I love that it has beneficial ingredients without added fillers and is great for sensitive eaters. I also love that is it made by a family owned business and right here in the U.S.
Hope on over to Chewy and check out there great products.
I received this product free of charge; no review positive or otherwise was required of me.
Thank you Chewy for such a great company.
Noreen and Hunter
That stuff is tastyReplyDelete
Lily & Edward