Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Music Recital

Happy Wednesday to you; I'm doing my happy dance because hubby is in the air on his way home today. My granddaughter now is earning money for a archery bow and does little jobs for me each week, so today she is helping clean house. On Sunday four of our granddaughters had a music recital and I love watching them. Here are two of Carrie's girls, both ready to play pieces on the piano.
All of Carrie's girls; they are growing up so fast.
Here is Kim's crew-two will be playing for our enjoyment. The oldest Miss S played several piano pieces while Miss M, top right in the green outfit wearing glasses played the violin.
Here are all 11 of our grands. I love that the oldest two boys are century guards over the group.
They all did a wonderful job!  Couldn't be more proud of any of them.  WE are blessed beyond measure.
Have a wonderful day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. They are all so precious and very talented. Nice having help with the housework. I lost my help when Amber moved to Montana!! Yes you are blessed beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you surely are blessed beyond measure, my friend! Such a beautiful, precious family you have...all because two people fell in love ~ that song comes to me as I see your sweet family's photo. God bless all of you always! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14