Monday, March 12, 2018

The Love Of Ireland

I am sharing something very special today~you know I've been revisiting the sights we saw in Ireland three years ago; however something came in the mail for me this weekend and I had to share. My dear friend, traveling pal and quilting buddy/mentor/encourager made this table runner for my birthday. She enclosed a note to open it early and I did. I love it!!!!
I've put my Belleek pieces on it just to show them a little bit.

I love all the fabrics Barbara choose for me and the love that went into making it.  She is also Irish and we both share the same style in quilting-so this is a treasure that I'll love forever.
Tomorrow I have a dog treat review to do and on Wednesday I'll get back to Ireland.
Hugs to you this day!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is just so beautiful and so special that it was made by the hands of a dear friend. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, it is just beautiful!! what a lovely St Patrick gift and lovely home decore!
    So Happy Saint Patricks Day to you...
    I would absolutely love to go to Ireland someday.
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! What a special gift. I know you'll treasure it!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14