Wednesday, March 7, 2018

It's Wednesday and I hope your week is going well!  I keep thinking we are a day ahead, but don't want to do that because this Sunday we move our clocks ahead and I always have a hard time adjusting to the time change.    It's another gorgeous day here and feels so much like spring, except for the cold wind that comes up.  It's been so windy here that two fan blades broke on our outdoor fan and so we returned the whole fan to the big box store where we bought it.  Love that stores will take merchandise back, even after six months.   Hubby and I've already been out~first thing this morning we took some pie and a card over to a neighbor whose father just passed.  After that we headed to the gym; I only worked on 7 weight machines, but did 3.5 miles on the bike.  I'm cleaned our door going outside to the deck and now going to finish floors that I started yesterday.  I'll head downstairs when I'm done.  This afternoon we will probably take Hunter on a walk, as he's back in the routine of going daily.  If its too cold or windy we pass, but he loves it.  I'm hoping to be in better shape for our trip to Kauai at the end of the month.  Gal Pal Val walks and hikes so much on the beach, working for the Monk Seal Rescue, that when we get together I have a hard time keeping up with her.
I hope your day is splendid!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Although it is improving today, those big winds were here for the past two days too. They took down one of the traffic light poles at a major intersection near our house. Luckily no one was hurt.

    You have had a busy day - hope you have a relaxing out walking with Hunter.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a beautiful day here too. I hope you look at Facebook cuz I have a quilting concern I am asking for advice!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time changes always confuse me for a couple weeks. LOL!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14