Friday, March 23, 2018

Oh Spring, How I Love Thee

Happy Friday to you! Springtime always evokes such excitement for me, here because hopefully it signals that snow will be less and less. Growing up in California, I loved the Cherry Blossoms, Daffodils, Tulips and all the flowering trees. In Carlsbad, Ca. there is a huge Tulip Garden that delights people from all over. Here in Colorado, we are still having brown grass, with snow in the mountains~but the birds are back and chirping, the sky is blue, plus days can be warm. I'm focusing on the beauty of the season; yesterday a spring in our garage door broke, so we've got someone coming to fix it this morning. It had to happen right before our vacation, but better than we are here to deal with it and not away. It was pretty comical though to see hubby and I getting my vehicle(a Highlander) out of the garage through the third bay. So I am blessed and thankful for the goodness around us.



I hope you all have a fantastic day and weekend! I know many are struggling with nor-easters on the East Coast~please be safe!
Joy to you!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Spring is a lovely season, I liked your pictures.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love spring here too cuz it makes mom soooo happy!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14