Monday, March 26, 2018

Good Morning to you! I hope you had a great weekend; our was full, but wonderful. Saturday we all gathered for one granddaughter's 8th birthday. Here are a few shots.  Son-in-law Eric with Little Man next to him and our oldest grandson, now 17 on the right.
People will often ask if our grands get birthday parties and the answer is a resounding yes; with 17 of us, there is lots of love and laughter when we are together.  Since the grands piers are their cousins it works out perfectly.
Carrie and her youngest Miss E.
Here is the birthday girls with her cousin, both are called Miss A.

Our birthday girls is so very sweet and has such a wonderful loving temperament.
Carrie's hubby Brent with our oldest grandson; we are so very proud of the man he is becoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14