Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I Can Only Imagine

Happy Tuesday friends!  I'm off to hang out with some grands, while mama is at jury duty.  Before I leave though, I have to tell you about the movie my friend Kam took me to yesterday for my birthday.  
" I CAN ONLY IMAGINE will encourage people in a whole new way. The inspiring , incredible, and unknown true story behind MercyMe's beloved song is the basis for this brand-new movie."
I have loved this song since it was first released and so excited when it came out as a movie.  I don't want to spoil it, but I truly believe it is a must see!  Check your theaters now and go see it.  I will be buying this movie when it comes out.
Hope you all have a great day!  I'm sure to with grands around me and seeing Copper-she's only got about two more weeks before she whelps her puppies.
Hugs,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. It was truly such an inspiring movie. I saw it with my hubby, and then last Friday I took my teen aged girl bible study group to it. They all loved it too and it lead to a very good discussion time. Happy belated birthday to you! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen,
    and Happy Birthday early.....and hubby and I
    saw the movie, it was awesome, and I too,
    love that song, it makes me cry almost every time I hear it.....it is so neat, but wow, what a movie about God's amazing
    Grace for sure.

    Hope you have really lovely birthday and
    Easter celebrations and that the Lord blesses your socks off this next year of life......
    Blessings Galore and Happy Easter Sweet friend, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day. I'm glad you loved the movie. I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the movie tip.

    We can't wait to see Copper's puppies - hope all goes well for her.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Happy Birthday, and I was so glad to read that you truly enjoyed it! I wanted to go see it today, but it didn't work out.
    Love the title...
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, sweet friend!! We had that song played at my dear Mom's funeral, and it is just a song that is beyond special to so many people. Bart Millard went through SO much, and God has redeemed his pain for the comfort of millions. I'm so glad you had a good time! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noreen,
    That sounds like such a special way to celebrate your Birthday! I hope to see that movie also when it comes out on DVD. May you have a Blessed year ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14