Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Breckenridge II

It's outdoor Wednesday so here are some photos from our time in Breckenridge. We loved Mayflower Gulch and hope to go back; I will say that I have developed what I think is Plantar Fasciitis and I'm wondering if it was from our hike there. 



These trees were in the center square and just beautiful!  We aren't sure why, but all of the Aspens had their trunks wrapped in blue-again not sure if it was tape or paper.  We didn't see anyone to ask, but it definitely highlights the golden colors. 
Today, we went on a short walk; last night I had to get an insert for my tennis shoes due to the pain I was having. That helped a lot, however I woke up during the night with pain-the only thing I could think of to do was put my tennis shoe back on for support; do you realize just how difficult it is to sleep when you've got a shoe on.  I will give my foot/heal til next week and then will call a orthopedic doctor; I can't tell you how painful it was yesterday-like electrical shocks in your heal going off. 
I hope you have a great day today; I've got grands coming for sewing this afternoon, so it will be filled with laughter, I'm sure. 
Hugs,
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. We love Brechenridge and a place we want to take SUGAR. Just need to rest your foot. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauty! Those are very big mountains. I like the trees with the blue blankets around them! They are beautiful with the orange leaves.

    I hope your foot gets better soon.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your plantar fasciitis will resolve itself - quickly! I'm thankful that mine hasn't bothered me for a couple of years now, praise God. I did a little research, and it turns out that it's recommended to wrap the bark of aspens in the winter to protect the young trees from sunburn (no leaves to shelter the bark during the winter?). http://www.thetreefarm.com/blog/tag/tree-wrap/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your pain. Hope you find relief soon. Also hope you had fun with your grands. Love those trees..... Have a nice weekend, Debby

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14