Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday to you!  I hope your Monday started out well; getting a crown is not my idea of fun, but we have to do what we have to do and it's better than a root canal.  The afternoon was pretty relaxed and last night, hubby and I were happy to have all of our shows back on t.v.  The Voice started a new season and we loved it. We so enjoy Shakira and Usher; the interaction between the judges is so fun!  You know you are empty nesters when t.v. shows are important. 
Our weather here is cold and cloudy-snow coming tonight.  I'm off to walk in a few and tomorrow plan on playing Pickleball.  I'm hoping that my knees and legs get into shape quickly; they were sore last week. 
I hope you have a fantastic day, filled with joy and smiles. 
Hugs,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the word Pickleball, and I bet you enjoy playing it. Now you are royalty with your new crown, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to I like the name of the game you play ,Pickleball makes me giggle. Good luck with the dentist and hope all goes well ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiloh'n Diva Shasta here - our mom iz at werk so we hazta uze our telepathic wavestream capability. We iz just hoppin'round the blogz an'tryin'to leeve a comment wherever we land. Yes, u must b royalty now that u haz a crown. We Beaglebratz don't play ball - due u play pickleball or eat it?
    Our telepathic wavestream iz runnin'low on battery power (duzn't last long) so we hazta go now. Saay hi tue Hunter fer us - haf a great day!
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a terrific Tuesday and enjoy The Voice.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our mom likes that show a lot also, but forgot it was on so she read.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a pawfect 60 degree day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to let you know that you have a very sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14