Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday blessings to you dear friends. I wanted to share that last night I finally finished all the hand quilting and today will make the binding and get that on tonight. Once it is done, I will post photos of it~I can't believe the finished size is much bigger than a typical baby quilt-60"x60" but it will be a good play quilt as well and last while she grows. There is no news on the baby yet-any day now, whenever the Lord appoints her to be born.
I was off line yesterday after reading about Canada's new law concerning adoptions from Uganda. You can read about it at Linny's blog:
http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/

May you be blessed today as you seek our Savior and experience His love and grace in your lives.
Hugs, Noreen

5 comments:

  1. YIPEE Nor'!!! So glad you're in the home stretch, gal!! Can't wait to see your handiwork!!

    Went over to see the Uganda issue. Too sad. I am praying with them for this crazy policy to change. Leaves me heavy hearted.

    Blessings to you sweetie!
    Love you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that all goes well with the arrival of a healthy baby soon. And my aren't you energetic? Good for you and so talented. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Noreen!

    Love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the finished product - and pictures of the new baby too ;)

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you that I had am Aunt Nor? Her name was Noreen and my Uncle Luke called her Nor so I called her Aunt Nor.
    I am so glad you have gotten the baby quilt almost done before the baby is here. If it was me, I would be trying to get it done after the baby was born.
    I wasn't on line yesterday much either. I was making bread and soup. I make a big pot of soup every Monday, and yesterday it felt like the kitchen meeded home made bread smell in it so I made bread.
    God bless you, have a very happy Thanksgiving!!! Fern

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14