Friday, June 5, 2020

Hello June

Greetings everyone!  It is hard to believe June arrived, along with wonderfully warm weather and summer fun.
I have still continued to make my monthly Patchability Wallhanging and this month was so fun. This monthly projects are so quick and easy; although to be honest, I still battle with the binding corners. Hoping to correct that this summer. I've been busy the last two weeks looking at camping spots and making reservations for the summer. So far, we've got four trips planned-three of which are local, just to get the hang of our new trailer. I've also been gathering supplies for the trailer; some close friends gave me there lists for their trailer or RV.  Next week is the week we pick up the trailer from the dealership and I'm looking forward to it.
I hope your June has started off well!
Joy to you.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14