Friday, June 5, 2020

Happy Birthday Miss E

Today is a special day for our family~our youngest grandchild, Miss E, turns 7 today.  Here she is with Little Man; they are two peas in a pod and seem to always be together. I'm sure as they get older that may change, but it is so very precious.  I think Little Man will always be watching out for his cousin.  Miss E is a bundle of energy and always has a smile on her face.  She adores dogs, which thrills me to pieces. Tonight we are having a family party for her and she let me know yesterday, when they were over, that she really wants Hunter to come tonight too.  He needs to go-as on Sunday when we were together, I could tell he hadn't been over for months and he was acting a big uncertain.
We will have a wonderful time celebrating this very special little girl.
Miss E, if you read this I pray the Lord will richly bless you today and in the coming years.  May you follow Him all the days of your life.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Noreen, aka Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14