Saturday, June 6, 2020

Peonies

Hello! As we've redone our back yard over the years, one of the few original plants we've kept was the Peonies. They are gorgeous and we both love them.




As you know, we redid one entire bed this spring and love the way it turned out.  It really looks like our style of garden and reminds us of Ca., although we didn't have peonies there just lots of maples.
It feels good to have it done, although it seems that I always need to pull weeds or hose down where the birds have left their calling cards.
I hope you are enjoying being outside this summer.
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. I love peonies, but can't grow them here in the south, it must be the hot humid weather we have, yours are so lovely.
    Yes, I do enjoy being outside, thank you for sharing, I think you so often dear lady!
    Thank you visiting, have a great weekend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14