Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hello, Time to catch up!  Last week was so busy getting the trailer cleaned and finding places for things that I never spent much time at the laptop.  Hubby left on his annual golf trip on Friday and my time has been filled.  On Friday my mini group(quilting)got together in a back yard, for the first time since Covid hit. We all were a safe distance from each other; let me tell you it was so good to have 12 of us together.  I've so missed these quilting friends.  After the meeting my close friend, whose in the group and I went out to lunch and then went to Bed,Bath & Beyond and Joann's.  It felt like pre-Covid days.  Saturday was spent running errands and getting more kitchen supplies for the trailer.  Sunday I was able to join my daughters at their church for an outside service overlooking a lake and with a view of the Rockies.  It was  a perfect morning.
In the afternoon I decided to support our local economy with some retail therapy. I told hubby later than I have a very nice round of golf at the local shopping center-he knew exactly what that meant.
I was able to find some great deals at Christopher Banks; lots of buy one, get one free.  I usually spend a lot of $$ on plants and garden things when he's gone on this trip, but this year we've already finished the yard so decided some summer clothes would be fun.  Yesterday I met a friend I haven't seen since March for coffee at my favorite Coffee House. They just reopened and it was wonderful to sit and visit.  In the afternoon I pampered myself one last time and got a pedicure.  Hunter and I have enjoyed the peace and quiet; haven't watched the news much at all, but I've watched movies every night.
Hubby and I celebrate our 42 anniversary tomorrow and he'll get home tomorrow evening late.  We decided to go out to dinner on Thursday.
There are still several things we need to get for the trailer, so I imagine we will focus on that once he settles back in.
Joy to you today!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14