Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

 
Posted by Picasa
Yesterday was a very special day-our little Miss A, on the right, turned four. This photo shows two cousins, six months apart in age, whose names both start with the letter A. They are such sweet girls! Miss A always wears a smile and makes my heart sing when she is with us. She can hold her own though, with her siblings; last summer we had a sleepover and some of the girls were talking, so she kept coming downstairs to Papa and with hand on her hip, would tell him they were keeping her awake. It was very hard to take her seriously, she was adamant and pretty dramatic. It is hard to believe she is already four-where or where do the years go?! We went over to our girls house to visit with her; got to see how new American Girl doll and visit-until my clean little white fluff ball, Hunter, decided getting into the mud outside was a great thing to do. Figures, since he just got groomed last Thursday. That ended our visit and we came home so I could bathe him.
 May your day be filled with all the blessings that make your heart sing! Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours.
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to little Miss A!!!
    And Happy Thanksgiving Noreen!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. ·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´Happy, Happy Birthday to Miss A! I've no doubt they are a wonderful blessing to your family!! And whatta cutie Hunter is in your post from a couple of days ago!! :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´Happy, Happy Birthday to Miss A! I've no doubt they are a wonderful blessing to your family!! And whatta cutie Hunter is in your post from a couple of days ago!! :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Miss A ! Love your new blog look ! Have a safe and Happy Thanks giving !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the little one. Both looks so cute. Kids will be like this only but as they grow up they will get changed. so no worries.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14