Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Morning~I hope you had a fantastic weekend, enjoying every minute.  We were busy but found time to enjoy the Stanford-Cal games,  the KC-Chargers game and lastly the Bronco-Patriots game.  Of course, the first half of the Broncos game was the best and by the end, we were on the edges of our seats.  It is a funny revelation that until we lived here, I just didn't enjoy football.
 I also found time to work on doll clothes; it is very evident that the quality of my clothing is not quite as good as my daughter's, however I don't think the grands will mind.
This week will be pretty relaxed as our oldest daughter is hosting Thanksgiving; we will bring a turkey, yams and gluten free rolls- the least we can do.  I've got my list snap-dab in the middle of the door to the fridge; the last two years, I've managed to forget something-like stuffing or condiments.  Not quite sure what that was about, except that I can forget things if I don't write them down. 
Today, I am taking a birthday present by a close friends home-I shared it here awhile back, so I hope she will love it. 
I'm hoping the rest of the week will be centered on sewing and also finishing a wonderful book, written by two dear friends, so I can review it here. Also need to get some Christmas cards, so I can get them in the mail.
I hope you are staying warm and enjoying the plans and preparations for your Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Noreen & Hunter

3 comments:

  1. Good morning dear friend. I am so very behind on my blogging. I just caught up a bit with you. Love the quilt!!!! So did Petrol! We saw Gravity too, and I didn't really care much for it. It cost us 29.50 to see it. A matinee...and in 3D. NOT worth it, for sure! I must say, I expected way more!
    I am eager to see Book Thief now.
    Have a great week!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds very wonderful to my mommy. She would love to get into the spirit of the holidays - but sometimes its a little challenging,, But I want to thank you for all your prayers for me. Those prayers mean so much to me
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noreen! Just popping in to say hello. We have a rather quiet week...it is just my husband and I and we always go to a restaurant that sits on the lake...it is a very relaxing holiday for us.

    The girls just hope we bring them leftover turkey!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Hugs to Hunter!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14