Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Paul and Silas

Happy Tuesday friends! Here in Colorado, it feels like winter in northern California; I always compare our weather to what we grew up with in Ca. It started raining last night with lots of thunder and lightning; parts of the state got hammered with hail-in fact, several feet of small hail. No bike riding today; rain is in the forecast for several days-yes I am a wuss, don't want to slip and slide on my bike. Yesterday, I told you about the play our grands were in-Paul and Silas; here are the photos. There will be lots, because we have loved ones that weren't here. Enjoy!
 
Posted by Picasa
Jesus,played by our oldest grandson, healing the woman with the issue of blood.
 
Posted by Picasa
Jesus blessing the loaves and fishes; the children gave out sandwich bags filled with gold fish crackers.
 

Posted by Picasa
Love the guard!
 
Posted by Picasa
Paul in prison, as played by our second grandson; our oldest granddaughter is in the back, with the white head covering.
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
The apostles, filled with grief after Jesus was crucified. The little girl on the chair is our Peanut, who had serious health conditions to overcome-it is such a blessing to see how far she has come and how well she did acting in this play.
 
Posted by Picasa
Peanut is the one of the far right.
 
Posted by Picasa
The apostles being told that Jesus has risen, just as He said.
 
Posted by Picasa
Even as Paul and the prisoners sang and worshiped while behind bars, it was fun to see our 10 yr old grandson singing in front of such a large audience.
 
Posted by Picasa
I have to say this next photo is one of my favorites! After Paul was freed from prison.
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
Front and center, the two girls in the blue dresses are two granddaughters; look at the smile on our girl's face on the left, it was so infectious.
 
Posted by Picasa
Just in case you think we had something on our lens, do not fear-it is makeup on our oldest granddaughter's face.
 
Posted by Picasa
Our Peanut
 
Posted by Picasa
A big thank you to my wonderful hubby who took these photos, even with a younger grand in his lap. I was also holding and helping with several younger grands; to be honest I thought I might not be able to take pictures if I started crying.  Let's just say there were lots in the audience who were shedding tears. We are so proud of all the hard work the children  and parents put in.
 I'm starting to feel disappointed in our photo editing program, because even when the photos are sharp and clear in Picaso, they never come out the same on blogger.
I hope you have a great day!
Noreen 

9 comments:

  1. That looks so wonderful! You must have been so proud!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious to have so many of your grandchildren in a play together. It looks like it was a great ministry tool! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a very well done production!! We went treasure hunting today. It will be on the bloggy Thursday. Have a nice winter day BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything you love more than seeing your grandkids fully involved in something that honors God? How very, very precious- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see the play. You must be so proud! Can you send some of your rain our way? In a drought again in Iowa......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! How proud you must be of your grands. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great great post Noreen!!
    Loved the pictures!!! You are so proud I can hear it in your post!!!
    Just so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The play looks wonderful Noreen! You must be very proud indeed! I cried each and every time that my daughter was on stage! Thanks so much for your kind words!! xo Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spectacular play. Loved the photos. You must be getting our rain. We have a day or two of no rain, then here it comes again.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14