Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Tuesday to you~We spent yesterday down in Carmel; the guys played golf and my girlfriend took me down to Big Sur.  Such a beautiful area; we enjoyed a wonderful dinner, time with our dear friends before heading back to the bay area today.  I was a bit upset, last night, when I found out my Face Book account had been hacked.  Thankfully, my daughter also figured it out and intervened for me.  If I am your friend on FB and have been for awhile, please ignore any new requests to "friend me".
Tomorrow we head up to Santa Rosa, our old town, to stay with our bff's Jim and Barb for two days.
It is hard to believe we have been gone less than a week; I'm missing my girls and our grands; of course I'm also missing our pup Hunter.
I hope you've been well; I had planned to get around to visit but it just hasn't happened.
Until I get back home, be well my friends.
Hugs, Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time and then you get hacked. I hate that when it happens, but it happens to us all sooner or later. Hope you got it all lined out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a request and was tempted - but I saw you still in my existing friend list, so I just assumed it was FB being very slow in getting to email notification to me. I've noticed lately that their email notifications are several days after the fact. Glad I ignored it.

    We've been gone for less than a week but I'm REALLY missing my daughter and my grands. DH has been looking into a month long rental for next year but as much as i LOVE Hilton Head, idon't think I could do that! My heart about broke when I pulled away from DD's house last Thursday (I watched the Ts until 9:30; when Mama got home, I left to go home - and head out).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing I did was check to see if we were 'still friends' on FB and when we were, I figured you'd gotten hacked--I think it's going to happen to all of us sooner or later, it was just your turn. I'm glad it got figured out, and am even happier to hear that you're having a good time, despite missing your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The FB thing happens to so many people. Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ug oh, we accepted a friend request from you. We wondered what was up! We are going to unfriend you and then when you send us a message saying it is really you then we will accept a corrected friend request.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are on the road, too, Noreen. It is hard to blog while traveling, isn't it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the bay area and the northern California coast are so beautiful and filled with such fun places to visit. Enjoy your time and your friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14