Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning Friends~ Hard to believe we are at the end of another week; life has been simply crazy here.  I am so thankful for a bright sunny morning today with no snow.  More snow is predicted for next week, however I am just cherishing that we aren't getting it today.  As many know, I am more than anxious for warm spring weather; I will say I think the cold may have driven our May flies away-I hope so.  These little nat/pests make walking an intentional time when you keep your mouth closed so swarms don't get into your mouth.  I am thankful for promises of a new season.  I am looking forward to getting my bike down and riding.
I am thankful for the most wonderful family in the world!  My hubby is the most incredible man; he is in the midst of handling his mom's estate and there is so much on his shoulders, but he handles is with patience and wisdom.  I am thankful for my daughters and sil's and their kiddos.  Life is so much better with grands.  I am thankful for my brother and sister of my heart-they continually give and give.  Since Sue reads this-Love you guys!
I am thankful for the little furball Hunter laying on my feet.  He makes life fun and silly and fills my heart with laughter.  I am thankful for each day I have to live; for grace and Life and Love poured out on this imperfect daughter.
I am thankful for blogging and the friends I've made here; haven't been the best about getting around to say hi lately, but you all know I think of you daily. 
May your day hold blessings and joy!
Noreen & Hunter

7 comments:

  1. Yes, so much to be thankful for!! We are once again moving into the lovely Spring weather. Our poor magnolia tree was ready to bloom when we got hit with the bad winds.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are thankful for so much, indeed!!!!
    Hope this next snow will be the last one, and Spring will be there soon.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thankful heart is a joyful heart. Hope you know that you are a part of our thankfulness.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved hearing your thankful heart this morning Noreen. Hope all continues to go well and you feel His blessings everyday. HUGS to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful, grateful filled post. I'm with you- I feel blessed by everything, too-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little late...
    I sure hope your day was truly blessed!..mine was busy with many chores..laundry,groceries buying,cleaning,cooking, and lots of ironing...I am grateful I am able to do this..
    Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14