Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good morning to you.  Today Iris at Grace Alone is hosting TT, please stop by and see her~ the link is below.
What a nice week it has been, so many blessings to enjoy.  Today I'm going to my ladies study and then probably quilt this afternoon.  It is windy here this morning but we have a forecast for 70 and 74 degree weather tomorrow and Saturday-yippee, spring is here.
Yesterday I planted my three Primroses and hubby helped me plant my new Rose bush.  This weekend I hope we are able to start working on the ground where our new tree will be.
Today I am thankful for Love poured out through family and friends.  I am thankful for Spring.  I am thankful for God's perfect will in our lives.  I am thankful for His word.
I am thankful that my beloved had yesterday off and hopefully his hours will be more normal now, plus with nice weather he gets to golf.
How about you?  What is on your TT list?
Please stop by and see Iris  http://www.eph2810.com/
Hugs today, Noreen

9 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen, so blessed by your TT list, I too am so thankful for family and friends , but most of all God's Word, and His perfect will!!
    I enjoyed your Post yesterday, and Girl! what a wonderful birthday you had, You deserved to be loved a lot!.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day you have planned! and I can hardly believe you have already been planting YAY!
    Sweet sweet blessings! Enjoy your day.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, I appreciate your consistently grateful heart. Glad you're out in your yard. It's still too cold here, but I have lots to do indoors, so it's okay. Once I can get outside the work will really begin. Since we live in an older house with older trees, spring clean up will be quite a job. But praise God for the beautiful old cottonwoods!
    Have a blessed day......Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't get around to wish you a happy birthday. on your special day. So may I wish you now:
    Many, many more happy birthdays! May God bless and keep you, Noreen.
    We love you.
    Today, I am thankful for the creativity which abounds in the world - that very gift which has provided us with the internet. It has been through this gift that I've been able to meet such wonderful cyber-friends, like you.
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  5. God's hands, directing and soveriegnty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Noreen!! To start a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day and that your day you had planned sounds like a lovely one too--I hope it has been!! :-)))

    PS: Today I'm thankful for being able to chat with a good friend on the phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 95 degrees here today. Garden in here and I am so excited. Where are you pictures of the new plants? Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen

    I just love Thankful Thursday and reading about everyones blessings.

    It sounds like spring has made it your way. We had a very nice today about 66 and no rain. My hubby has been working outside a lot. I am ready to go out and swing and hear the birds sing.

    Blessings
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a perfect day to spend time with friends and family. God shower you with blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14