Thursday, September 19, 2019

Jackson Hole and The Tetons

Good morning friends, I know it has been so long since I was here, but there is so much to share about our trip. I'm trying to get the best photos, so hope you enjoy.  This was taken on the way to  Jackson Hole, near the town of Dubois.
We spent our first day driving around town and shopping as it was raining.  On Thursday we went to Teton Village and took the tram and gondola ride to the top on one of the peaks.
Hubby and I ready for the ride.  Let me just say that even though it wasn't raining, it was freezing.

This is the top of the ski lift.  The wind was so strong that even though the temp was about 30 degrees, the wind chill made it feel so much colder.
Our traveling/best friends-Jim and Barbara.  We've been going on adventures for probably 15+ years and have been friends since we lived next door to them in Ca. which is over 25 years ago.
It was so cold, but thankfully they had a snack shack and we all got hot chocolate.
I'll be back in the coming days with more pics and some great shots of wildlife in Yellowstone.
It feels so good to be back home again and settled back into our routine. Now, if I could just get in gear to go back to the gym it would be good.
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen, lovely photos. We took that gondola ride last year in Jackson Hole and it was very cold and windy. Hot chocolate in their refreshment center was very welcome. I will be following your trip. We loved Jackson Hole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson Hole and the Teton's one of our favorite places to visit, ski and snowmobile.
    You both look wonderful!

    Joy to you ♡

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14