Thursday, September 26, 2019

Yellowstone Part III

Happy Thursday to you! Today I am so thankful for the ability to travel to the Tetons and Yellowstone, seeing the beauty in His creation. I mentioned on the first day we saw a juvenile Grizzly, the second day saw a black bear running down the road who just stopped and looked at me and on the third day we once again saw a black bear~this time eating berries. He was gorgeous and not nearly as close as the other two bears were. Many have asked why I wasn't scared, probably because I never felt in danger.  Both previous situations the bears clearly wanted to cross the road and weren't interested in those of us taking photos.  If they had gotten any closer to our car, I would have reacted differently.

This big buffalo was at one of the geysers and walking across the are near steam vents.

What was surprising though is that he proceeded right to the wooden walkway and jumped up on it.  Many people immediately got out of his way and stayed clear, however some just ran to be in front of him, so they could get better photos. A ranger quickly ran up and was telling everyone to move away. I believe this guy is used to seeing people within a close proximity.


Mammoth Hot Springs .


That is all of our photos; I hope you've enjoyed them.
Sending big hugs your way.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful area. We love visiting Amber and Dylan in Montana. Your photos are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your photos-a nice reminder of our trip to Yellowstone last year.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14