Monday, December 17, 2018

More Quilting Items Completed

Happy Monday to you! Can you believe in a week we will be celebrating Christmas. Where has the time gone? Wait, I know-I've been busy sewing. Today I deliver these table runners to my close friends and walking partners. Since none are quilters, I always try to make them a little something.

Each runner is slightly different-two have the same fabrics, but arranged differently and with different backing.  The middle runner was in different, more traditional fabrics; some of the fabrics were obviously made out of our country, because they were printed incorrectly.  I was disappointed and will not buy Jelly Rolls(2.5" strips)from this manufacturer again.
Today I was deciding whether I wanted to make my Winter wall hanging or do something else.  Call me crazy, but I'm choosing to do something else and make my hubby something.  Since he visits here, I can't say more, except he is banned from my sewing room.
I have an easier week, so to speak-getting my teeth cleaned tomorrow, going to hear grands do a speech at their class, going to lunch on Thursday.  Friday night we have a sleepover with our three grandsons and Saturday we are taking our daughters and sil's out for dinner. Everything is done with our families presents and if I don't get the item accomplished by Christmas I'll work on it after.
O.k. so my week is still crazy!  Wishing you peace and love this week.
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. What lovely and thoughtful gifts. Anything that is hand crafted is such a gift of love. Merriest of Christmases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table runner are beautiful. Sounds like the rest of your week is pretty busy. Enjoy! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table runners are so lovely! I love the colors you chose and how much your friends and coworkers will love them!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14