Monday, December 3, 2018

Happy Birthday Hunter

Happy Monday to you all! It's hard to believe December is already here, but alas it is. It is also hard to believe our Hunter is 7 years old today. I had to go back and pull some photos so I'd remember what a little ragamuffin he was when we first met him. I wish we had gotten him at 8 weeks old, but he was almost 5 months old when he came to live with us.
Here is the first photo we have of him; I believe he is on the far left-I can tell just from his looks.  His apricot ears are showing there, but they aren't quite are predominant as they once were.
Here is he above when we picked him up.  He was sooo shaggy and needed to be groomed.
Here he was last March, notice no tear staining at all.  Of course, he had just gotten groomed.  I'm sad that after this photo he started having the red tear staining; he is just as adorable with or without it.  I've tried switching foods, which hasn't  helped at all.  I know there is a powder I can add to his food, but I'm hesitant to try it.  Some dogs have changes to their system-maybe too much iron or other mineral which causes it, I may never know.  He is pure love and is such a wonderful companion; I hope we have may more years together.  He got a special bone for his birthday and will have a special dinner tonight.

We had a wonderful time on Saturday at the Nutcracker and I'll post photos tomorrow.
Have a great evening.
Noreen and Hunter

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Hunter. Hard to believe you are seven already.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Hunter!!! We can't believe you're 7 already! You still look like a puppy!
    Cam and Mags

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14