Friday, December 7, 2018

Earthborn Holistic Earth Bites for Dogs

Happy Friday! As a #ChewyInfluencer we are able to try some wonderful products and see how our pet likes them. Firstly, let me just tell you that the entire staff at Chewy.com are incredible; the customer service is the best I've ever expiernced with an online company. If you add in the fact that their products, for all types of pets, are reasonably priced and arrive within a very short time-generally two days- I'd say you've got a win/win business. This month I choose the Earthborn Holistic EarthBites Hip & Joint treats.
The size is perfect for Hunter and they are moist and easy for him to chew.


He loves them!  I'm hoping it improves his gate when going up and down the stairs.  Now that Hunter is 7 yrs old, I think it's time to get him on this supplement, to prevent any future issues.
The things we love about this supplement/treat is:
Grain Free and Gluten Free
Made with Turkey Meal, Molasses, Honey and Maple Syrup
Fortified with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Antioxidant Rich-Vit. E and C, plus veggies and fruits in every bite.
Most of all, I am confident in the product because it is made right here in the U.S.
 You can find these treats and other great items here: www.chewy.com


Once again, thank you to all of the staff as well as Natalie.  Truly we love this company.
These treats were provided to us free, in exchange for our honest opinion and review.
Noreen and Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14