Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Fun Family Times

Happy Tuesday to you! Last Friday night we gathered to celebrate Kim's birthday and Carrie took this photo to show just how tall our oldest granddaughters are getting. Yes, Miss S is taller than I am and Miss F will be there soon. Thankfully, Peanut will probably be my size.
Saturday all 17 of us went down to Denver to see the Nutcracker.  The only thing better would be if my brother and sister of my heart were with us.  Two  years ago they came out and the girls all went to the ballet while the guys all went to Cabela's.    This year we took up almost two entire rows; it was such fun, especially with all the guys there.
Hubby and I enjoying the family outing!
When it was over we headed home and went out to dinner together; so many traditions!  Our girls remember the years we always went to the Nutcracker in San Francisco at the Opera House.  My sister and sister of my heart would join us; we would walk through Union Square and then have lunch.  Such precious memories.
I'm busy as a bee and must get a move on.  I have my crown put in at lunch time today and hope to sew this morning.
Enjoy the season.
Blessings~
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14