Monday, June 5, 2017

Wildlife up close and personal

Happy Monday to you! One of the exciting parts of our trip to South Dakota was seeing Buffalo up close and personal. We are blessed to see Elk here and an occasional Moose, plus Bighorn Sheep and Mountain goats up in the Rockies, but unless we spot a Bison farm, we don't see them. After going to Mount Rushmore, we drove through Custer State Park and got a chance to see these guys. They were close enough to touch from our car and the calves were so precious-almost look more like cows than Buffalo.









We've been told that this is the largest or second largest herd in the country.
We also got to see Wild Burros and a Coyote that crossed directly in front of our car.
Such fun!
I hope you all had a great weekend and have a productive Monday.
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I remember Custer State Park. At the time we enjoyed the prairie dogs and of course the buffalo. I can't wait to visit there again someday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14