Thursday, June 8, 2017

Happy Thursday to you.  I've been doing the Happy Dance since yesterday when my hubby got back from his annual golf trip.  He's been going to this tournament for many years and I'm used to it.  In fact, while he is away playing golf and hanging with his friends, this girl does some fun stuff for her-pampering you might say.  When he gets home I am always so happy!
I've also been getting ready for my mini-group quilt meeting that I'm hosting tomorrow.  In California, mini-groups were meet at 9:30 and the hostess has almost a breakfast for us.  I will be making an egg casserole, have fresh strawberries, blueberries, pineapple as well as a nice vanilla bread and yogurt with granola, plus coffee, tea, water or orange juice.  We also have show and tell and usually the hostess has a demonstration on some sort.  I will be handing out information on different types of batting, our Country Newsletter that has info on shops in the area as well.  While I was in South Dakota, I picked up Autumn fat quarters to give out; there is a challenge with them-you to have make something such as a runner or table topper using the fabric.  I will be sharing my practice muslim that I've been working on Cross Hatching on.  It should be a fun meeting!  It usually goes to 11:30-but sometimes till after 12;00.  It's a lot of work(which includes window cleaning for me), but it is such a great gathering.
I'm off to walk now; have a great day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Noreen, You do as I do when my Teddy Bear goes on his annual fishing trip...It's so peaceful, less cooking, cleaning and laundry. LOL. But this year I was sick with a cold and did not do much fun things. Your quilt group gathering sounds so fun. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know you will be having a blast!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14