Monday, June 19, 2017

Simple Beauty

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed life in your area. Sometimes it is so easy to overlook those simple things that help us to See Beautiful. The last couple of weeks we have had Robins nesting in our yard; it's exciting, even if it is messy. This last week we've seen fledglings in every tree. This morning I've counted four with the parents nearby. WE have Payday Trees with red berries on them and the birds are delighting in the berries. We've never had so many berries as we do this year. Must have to do with the weather. Hubby got these pics on Friday night. It's easy to overlook the beauty of nature, so I'm trying to be deliberate with appreciating it.



Saturday we celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary~we took a drive up to Estes Park and walked around one of our favorite lakes.  It was cool and started to rain as we drove home; in the evening we went to our favorite restaurant to celebrate.  Yesterday was a quiet day~our family is celebrating Father's Day and hubby's birthday next Saturday evening.  This week is filled with lots of sewing, with grands and with friends.
I hope you have a fantastic day today.
Blessings,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14