Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Let's Take A Trip

It's outdoor Wednesday, so what better way to start the day than looking at beautiful sites. These photos are all of New England, taken from Pinterest. I keep telling my heart to be still. I'm not sure which scene evokes more emotions for me, what about for you? I love the first photo, wouldn't it be fun to stay there for a few nights?
Covered bridges can be seen throughout New England; in some places they are called Kissing Bridges.
I can just imagine little ones swinging here, adults too.
This town reminds me of Booth Bay, where hubby and I spent several days 13 yrs ago, celebrating our 25th Anniversary.
One of the things I love most about New England in Autumn is that almost every porch and yard is decorated for the season; when we came home from that trip, our first stop was to a nursery so I could purchase about 8 Mum plants for our front porch.  Seems like so long ago, but New England definitely has a place in my heart.
I'm off this morning to my ladies bible study and then will spend the afternoon with hubby.  Yesterday we bought some paint for our office; I doubt we'll start it today because we have plans for dinner at a friend's house.
I hope you liked my eye candy; would you go somewhere special for the Fall season?
Hugs,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. I would love to visit NE in the fall. Maybe one day...

    With a hurricane on the way this weekend (worst for us on Fri/Sat), mums are a no go right now. After, though...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom LOVES New England!! So beautiful!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noreen. I have enjoyed my Fall visit! I have simply not been blogging. Shameful!
    I miss you.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. you portrayed EVERYTHING that I LOVE! Yes, I would LOVE to stay at that first home, love the old tire swing, white picket fence, gorgeous fall colors, EVERYTHING!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen, so beautiful...thanks for sharing! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do love our New England autumns! It's a gorgeous time of year and it smells so fresh and pretty☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I would love to see those colors. Living in S.California for 28 years now we have beautiful colored bushes and flowers all year but no Fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14