Monday, May 9, 2016

The Honest Kitchen Proper Toppers

Happy Monday. Hunter and I are sharing a new food item with you today. As a # Chewy Influencer, we are always thrilled to try new products out. You wouldn't believe how excited Hunter gets when the Fed-Ex guy drops the box at our door. 


 



  • Love the size and they are so easy to break up!



The Honest Kitchen Proper Toppers let you top off your pup’s meal with crispy morsels of real meat and delicious whole foods with their Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dog Food Topper. Each bite is filled with 90% cage-free turkey meat and the superfood power of apples, pumpkin, chard and blueberries plus added vitamins and minerals. These dehydrated clusters can be added as a topper to your pet’s usual dinner or served on their own with a splash of water for a complete, all-natural meal.
Key Benefits
  • Makes a great grain-free topping or treat
  • 90% real human-grade turkey
  • Contains no by-products or preservatives
  • No corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients
  • Made in the USA

    Ingredients

    Dehydrated turkey, dried apples, dehydrated pumpkin, dehydrated chard, dried blueberries, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin E supplement, copper amino acid chelate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, potassium iodide, vitamin D3 supplement.

    Hunter loves these morsels and it is the first thing in his dish that he eats.
    I will definitely be ordering more Proper Toppers; I feel so good knowing he is getting rich supplements and natural products in his kibble.  
    WE love Mr. Chewy  here: www.chewy.com
    You won't regret shopping there.  We were provided this sample for our honest opinion and review; we received no compensation from Chewy.

     Noreen and Hunter

7 comments:

  1. Your little doggie looks so happy with this food. Next stop, tv commercial star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought about those. Thanks for the great review, Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter, your face is all we need to see to know this is a great food!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet face. Good to know about other food and treats. Our doggies get so excited.
    I hope your Mother's day was fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the review! I'll have to get this for my pup!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14