Monday, December 22, 2014

Childrens Christmas Program

Last night our grands were part of a Christmas program at their church; we always look forward to going to this celebration. It is a long evening, but so worth it! Here are most of the children, I love seeing them.

Our oldest grandsons have been taking guitar lessons for quite awhile and the youngest decided he was ready to perform. He wasn't nervous at all and did a fantastic job. Way to go Ben!

With all of us, I know our days are full-so keep a song in your heart. My posts will be shorter than normal this week, but I'll do my best.
 Blessings~
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a lovely time. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas programs! Your grands are so blessed to be living near each other and able to participate is such important events. Good for Ben :) Merry Christmas, Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children's programs are such a wonderful part of Christmas. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun time. What a blessing it is that all of the children can attend the same church and participate in this together. What wonderful memories they will have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I am sure it warmed your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14