Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Musings

Good Morning To You! I hope you had a great weekend; after getting our house ready for a second showing on Sat., we spent some time with our grands. Today is a very special day-our Peanut turns 7. She is a very delightful girl with a huge heart. Peanut, as you may remember, has battled through some serious health issues and although still has some minor problems from time to time, she enjoys a full life. Gifted in art, she loves drawing. We are so very proud of her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT!!!!
 
Hunter went to the groomer on Friday and as you can see, looks pretty handsome. I always love his coat when he's just gotten cut; even though we fuss over the cost, it is well worth it.


Now, if I can keep him mat free I'll be happy.
 Yesterday we had a nice family lunch at our youngest daughter's house. Today we got some errands to run and before we leave we have to make sure the house is ready to show, just in case.
May your day be merry!
Joy to you,
Noreen & Hunter

15 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday little peanut...you are one pretty little girl...
    Hunter you rock also!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to little Peanut!
    Hunter looks adorable - but then he always does!
    Good luck showing the house - hope things go really well for you.
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to little Peanut! What a little doll she is...Good luck on showing your house! And Hunter looks handsome as always. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Peanut a blessed and Happy Birthday! I also enjoy seeing our dogs when they come from the groomers, I think they like it too! Good luck with showing the house.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunter does look very handsome indeed.
    A big warm Happy Birthday to sweet pretty little peanut. We hope she had a fabulous time.
    Good luck with the viewings.
    Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 7th Birthday to your Peanut! My dad has called me that my whole life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your sweet Peanut! She is really a cute little girl. Hunter is looking pretty cute himself- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Peanut - so precious! And what an adorable hat!

    Handsome Hunter, keep Mom happy and no mats, OK?

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunter your new hair cut looks so nice on you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your "little peanut." She is beautiful!
    Good luck with the house!! I hope it all goes great!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday to your sweet Peanut! How handsome your Hunter is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Peanut! That is a great photo! Have you tried a silicone spray for Hunter's coat? We accidentally discovered one we really like. http://www.amazon.com/The-Stuff-16oz-Conditioner-Detangler/dp/B0002H3RLU

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Peanut is beautiful! Happy birthday to her! Cute pup looking handsome and well groomed:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14